Fuji Norcom Straight 2.1 Shimano Ultegra - Satin Carbon/Green 2022
Updated to be faster, more efficient, and smoother the Norcom Straight continues its performance focused legacy with ultra-modern styling and technology. Designed with the singular purpose of being the fastest bike on the race course, the Norcom Straight doesn't just bring superior aerodynamics to the table, it also ensures real world results by delivering complete comfort and control while in the saddle. It's about more than being the fastest bike in the wind tunnel, it's about proper positioning, comfort, and control on the open road.
- Constructed using C15 carbon, Fuji’s top-level carbon that delivers supreme comfort and performance
- 3D-forged Oval Concepts 760 stem comes in six lengths and two rise options allowing for a total of 24 possible stem positions
- Oval Concepts 950 F carbon/aluminum wheelset
- Integrated 400mm aero carbon seatpost offers 180mm of adjustable seat height and 70mm in fore/aft movement
- TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics
- Horizontally adjustable vertical dropouts allow for easy rear wheel changes
- Shimano Ultegra components
C15 Ultra High Modulous Carbon
Fuji's premium ultra high modulous carbon material that produces the lightest and stiffest frames in the Fuji line.
Used to enhance stiffness and power transfer, RIB technology is a Reinforced I-Beam that runs the length of the downtube and fork legs.
FC-330 Carbon Fork
Ultra high-modulous monocoque full carbon fork that complements our premium carbon frames
S (49cm), M (51cm), L (53cm), XL (55cm), XXL (57cm)
C15 high-modulus schedule process. High compaction molding. Complete aerodynamic integration. PF30 BB, 142x12 thru-axle
FC-330 carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes
Shimano New Ultegra, 52/36T
Shimano, press fit BB86
Shimano New Ultegra, braze-on mount
Shimano New Ultegra, 11-speed
Shimano SL-BSR1 bar-end TT shifters, 11-speed
Shimano New Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed
KMC X11L, 11-speed
Oval Concepts 950 F, 700c 18/24H aero carbon-alloy rims
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 23, 60tpi, folding
TRP aero TTV
Oval 701 TT brake levers, forged alloy lever
FSA, 1 1/8" press fit top, integrated bottom bearing
Profile Design Wing base bar with Sonic 35a extensions
Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-17°
Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Oval Concepts 534T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, cromo rail
Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (720) 355-2529
*Specifications subject to change without notice from manufacturers