LOOK Keo Classic 3 Plus Road Pedals - Black
Save 0% Save %
Original price $85.00 - Original price $85.00
$85.00 - $85.00
Current price $85.00
- Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out.
- Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
- The Keo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
- A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
- LOOK axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90 kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (which creates stress on each revolution). This is equivalent to a sprint by Andre GREIPEL of 1700 watts at 100 rpm for 333 hours! This test is much more demanding than the current standard, the ISO 4210.
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at (720) 355-2529
*Specifications subject to change without notice from manufacturers