Retrospec Kinney-Mixte City Bike 7-Speed - Eggshell 2022
Save 0% Save %
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
Wear any outfit with a Mixte frame
Whether you’re riding to the office in a dress or heading off to meet up with friends in jeans, our vintage-inspired Mixte frame makes biking comfortable in whatever you’re wearing.
A backrack that’s got your back
Load it up and go. Kinney’s sturdy backrack can hold whatever you need and more. Your entire grocery haul? Check. Your BFF’s birthday present? Check. Your gym duffle bag? Yep. Just securely strap it on and start riding.
Change gears with ease
That carefree ride you're looking for? You can stop looking. Kinney sports a robust Shimano Tourney 500 derailleur and RevoShift grip shifters, so you can easily change gears with the flick of your wrist.
- Frame Classic Mixte design, hand-built high-tensile steel frame with one set water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 60mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS