SaltStick Elixalyte 120mL
Save 0% Save %
Original price $20.00 - Original price $20.00
$20.00 - $20.00
Current price $20.00
SaltStick® Elixalyte™ LIQUID ADDITIVE is the first concentrated electrolyte add-in with all 4 major electrolytes.
Elixalyte features a proprietary high-performance formulation that provides a balanced supply of bioavailable sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Sodium is derived from sodium citrate, a proven source that has the added benefit of soothing the stomach. The formulation mirrors the electrolyte profile lost in sweat, in a form and quantity the body can absorb. Quickly fortify your preferred sports drink or beverage. Rapid absorption in the stomach takes place due to liquid format.
- Easy access bottle of 120 mL (4 fl oz) with convenient flip-top for accurate measurement. Enjoy 24 servings per bottle at 5 mL per serving, every 30-60 minutes during activity.
- Helps Reduce Muscle Cramping, Reduce Heat Stress, Boost Stamina, Maintain Electrolyte Levels.
- The ONLY liquid add-in that is formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat. Natural tart & salty flavour allows fortification of water and your favourite sports drinks with limited flavour change.
- Contains sodium citrate, helps soothe the stomach. Most other concentrates contain just salt water and trace minerals.
- Zero calories.
- Ingredients are: non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, fat-free. No trace minerals, zinc, or sulfates (overdose and health hazards).
- Tested not to contain banned substances.
- Bio-available active ingredients. Made in USA under cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Also great for youth sports, travel rehydration, tennis and other sports, camping & hiking, effects of alcohol.
- Suggested use: 5mL (1 tsp, diluted into 17 fl oz/500 mL) every 30-60 min. during activity; Approximately equals 1 SaltStick Capsule.
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 972-730-3288.