SE Bikes Big Ripper 29" - Red Ano 2022
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early '80s. Fast forward 40 years to today and now it's the 29" Big Ripper that's on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This year's Big Ripper frame has been redesigned with an American bottom bracket and a seatstay wishbone plate just like the OG PK Ripper. The new 29" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires really set this bike apart from the rest. Whether you are an old school BMX head reliving your youth or a new school #SEBIKESLIFE rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is the bike to have.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 32 pounds
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 972-730-3288.