SE Bikes OM Flyer 26" - 2021
A staple in BMX for nearly as long as the sport has been in existence, the 26" OM Flyer was originally designed by and named after SE's founder, Scot "Old Man" Breithaupt. This bike captures the essence of BMX's past four decades. It's built to last with a retro-styled 4130 butted Cr-Mo frame featuring a classic looptail rear end. New this year are the wide, smooth rolling 26" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires. All hail the OM!
- Full Cr-Mo retro OM Flyer frame design with looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with aluminum SE sprocket
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 26” x 2.4” tires
- Wheelie pegs
- SE Racing Lightning Bolt snap padset
- 32.9 pound
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 972-730-3288.